WE AT ADITPUBLICATION.COM BELIEVE THAT CUSTOMER IS THE KING. AND BEING INTO THE FIELD OF IMPARTING KNOWLEDGE WE TREAT US A LIGHTHOUSE INSTEAD OF A BUSINESS HOUSE. IT IS OUR DUTY TO PROVIDE QUALITY MATERIAL TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND HIS/HER SATISFACTION IS IMPORTANT TO US.
You can request for a refund of any fees paid you subject to the following:
- (i) For products/services that require us to dispatch courseware/reference material to you, communication of your confirmed intent to cancel your subscription must reach us before the despatch from us.
- (ii) For products/services that only offer on-line access, communication of your intent to cancel must reach us before your first use of or access to the said product/service.
- (iii) For products/services you received is incomplete (i.e. if questions are left not done without any reference to solution) or wrong solution. Only the partial refund will be given based on the decision of our experts.
- (iv) If your refund request satisfies the above terms, the amount (after deduction of all applicable taxes and levies) would be refunded after deducting an administrative charge of Rs.150/- or 10% of the order value, whichever is lower.
- (v) Refund amount would be sent to you to any of the account provided by you from your registered email id with us. If due to any reason we pay by payable-at-par cheque it will only be sent to the address given by you to us at the time of registration for the product/service.
- (vi) If such communication is received by us after the despatch(for products/ services /reference material that require us to despatch material to you) or if you have accessed any part of the services on-line (for products /services that only offer on-line access), no refund would be allowed.
- (vii) All communication in this regard should be addressed to[email protected]. The processing will normally take five working days and the amount(s) will be refunded within 30 working days after that.
- (viii) Refund would not be applicable for soft copy or downloadable products